After eating my father felt that his neck is choked and he feel difficulty in breathing. Is it a kind of hypertension ?

thank you sir for your concern my father BP is in control, his echo test is also normal, heart is pumping normally, there is no pain in the chest but my father said after eating he feel that the neck is choked and he feel difficulty in breathing. There are eight types of medicines which he used to eat .he always remain in tension, he get very scared due to this ,do u think its a kind of hypertension ?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011