After eating i can hear squirming noise from my body and feel water like movements in my ribs. Why is this happening ?

I m 19 years old and require some help on this matter. I presume this will be a very poor attempt at an explanation so bare with me, if you eat something with a lot of calories take-aways for example you can sometimes feel or hear squirming noises in your body, which is completely natural. The difference with what I am experiencing can only be known if I was to ask several people but if I gently press into my rib I can feel movement, this always feels like water, which again is natural but it s been like this for the last 6 months or so now. At one point this just used to be the odd day when I had a lot to eat but lately it s daily, even without eating , it s been constantly there and it s starting to worry me a little now. My mother kept saying it ll just be constipation but even after I exercise, drink water and eat fruit it still seems to be there, this only seems to happen in my left rib and not the right, it s weird. Any advice, help thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011