After dinner suddenly my heart beat was 130. Did I have a Heart Attack??

Hello, this happened around 4 days ago. I just got done eating at night and went to bed and suddenly I could feel my heart beating hard and rapidly around 130bpm. I thought it was a panic attack so I took a xanax and just waited it out but it still kept beating. I had no pain anywhere and was able to walk around, use the restroom, etc. no problem. But it wouldn t stop beating rapidly. Eventually, I fell asleep, woke up, and felt fine. I take a shower, eat breakfast, and lay on my bed, and again it happens. I just ignore it because I don t feel any pain and eventually I dose off for a bit and it goes away again. Finally the next day, I eat lunch with my dad and some alcohol and felt fine. I decide to lay and watch some tv and next thing you know it happens again. Again no pain. I juss sleep it off again. I heard it might be acid reflux so I started taking mylanta and hasn t reoccured. But when I feel my pulse, it doesn t feel right. But I might be over paranoid about this. Help! I m worried they might be minor heart attacks. Does acid reflux cause rapid heartbeats? Can a rapid heartbeat = heart attack?? What are the symptoms you might have after having a heart attack? How can I know if I received heart damage w/o going to a doctor . I ve been to a doctor a few times, but each time I did tests, they came out fine and said it was a panic attack. But this was different because I did not feel scared. Juss had the symptom. Thanks so much. Any professional input would be greatly appreciated. By the way I m 26 years old Asian with no family history, smoked very moderately(3-4 a day) for around 5 years, but quit a year ago. Low body fat and everything else seems okay. I dont know what to think. Thank you. It s been around 4 days since it last happened and I feel okay and I ve never had this before. By the way, would there be a change in blood pressure (as in higher it or lower it) after a heart attack and if I received heart damage? And how would your pulse feel? My bp is the same as before. Thanks Bilbo but did his stop? I mean this was a 4 days ago when it happened and it hasn t happened since. And the amount of alcohol I drank was around a 16 oz. cup of beer.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009