After delivery, motions not normal. Why is water consumption or medication not working?

i am 26 yrs old, after giving birth to my child on 06/04/09 till know i am not getting motions freely. i am eating food good, i am drinking water in the early morning 2 glasses and one cup of tea but my motions are not free. if any tablet is taking on that day only i am getting motion afterwards same problem. please give me any suggestion or food tips
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

Constipation is a common problem. It is most often related to diet though there can be other causes as well.

It is best to use at least 5 portions of fruits and vegetables a day, this means with each meal and also with snacks.
In addition you should use other high fiber foods such as whole wheat. Fiber products such as metamucil would also help.
Adequate amounts of fluids is also important.

If these changes do not help with constipation, you may want to consider visiting your doctor for an assessment.

I hope this helps