After an accident, why do I have to clear my throat always? Why nasal congestion?

I was in a car accident and since that time I have to constantly clear my throat . While I am laying down it is not really a problem, but while I am sitting up it feels as if I have nasal congestion and chest congestion. I have neck pain that is persistent and have clicking noises when I move my head side to side or up and down, so I try to avoid that and move my whole body instead. I don t feel sick per say, but I do feel like I ve had sickness symptoms for 5 months. My doctor does not think it s a result of the accident, but I do. What kind of doctor do I need to see?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012