After accident trouble in breathing, eyes swollen, red rashes on chest, neck, face. Cure?

I was in a car accident 2 days ago. I was having trouble breathing after the accident and rushed from the site to the ER. They did test and scans on my chest , stomach, and head but found nothing. I was told that my sternum was very bruised and that I would be sore for a few days. I took some Bayer Saturday night (night of the accident) and woke up Sunday morning with the area around my eyes almost swollen shut. As the day went on the swelling went down, but I have a red rash/small pimply looking rash all over my chest, neck , and face. I also have red spots/blotches going down my arms that will lump up, smooth back down, lump up and smooth down again, and I itch in all of these areas. My cheeks also tingle, and so my lips . I woke up this morning, and the area around my eyes were swollen up again. I ve gotten it to go down, with ice and some Benidryle but I still have the rashes all over my chest, arms, neck, and face... and now a little on my upper back. I don t want to go into the ER if it s nothing and something that will go away. On a side note, I ve been having trouble keeping food down since the accident. But like I said nothing came up on the scans and tests they did on Saturday immediately following the accident.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012