After a varicocelectomy had a bad case of epididymitis. Explain

After a varicocelectomy I had a bad case of epididymitis and had no blood flow found in testicle . My doctor brought me back in for a check of the blood flow by nicking the testicle to test for healthy blood flow and a doppler scan as well. It has been just over a month, but it appears that my scrotum and testicle have healed together and is causing some pain and discomfort. Is this something that I need to have surgically corrected?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012