After a follicle scan treatment what are the chances to conceive ?

hello doctor i was on a follicle scan traetment from doctor and with hcg 75 iu injection my follilce size came upto 19 mm on the 14thday and endometrium 9 mm and some dates are given for us to try and doctor also asked me to take progynl injection 5000 on the 14th day itself and then in the mean time doctor had prescribed these tablets progynova(1-1-1);Diamet sr 500 mg(1-0-1) ;folliden(0-1-0);ecosprin(0-1-0) and penegra 50 ( from my 12th day for 4 days was presribed i would like to know if these medicines will help me to concieve and i had to take pregnova til 15day is tat alright ,as i have been asked to try on 15th,16th and 17th day please suggest soon
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jul 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
all these medicines are to increase fertility so follow advice
as the ovulation time can not be predicted without tests it is advisable to be together in mid cycle period to increase the chance of pregnancy