After I eat I feel like fast heartbeat in my stomach. Is this anxiety ?

w months ago i fainted upon seeing blood. after tht i use to get really nervos feel lightheaded, fast heartbeat and sweaty palms and feet. than after a month i stopped feeling lightheaded only at times but started feeling like heavyness in chest or lump in throat sometimes after eating. and now i still feel like that sometimes and also have shoulder tensed and a little pain in back which feels like stiffness more than a pain and sometimes i feel like im swaying back and forth while sitting and feel tired and weak at times. i don;t have insurance til jan. so please help me and sometimes after eating I feel like my heart or something in my stomach is beating fast and I also get these headaches that come for a min or two at different spots every hour r so and go away and I'm always worried dt sinfully big is wrong wit me an If I get myself checked and blood work something will pop up. also at time after i eat i feel like there is a heart beat in my stomach or i have a fast heartbeat or sumthing. i am only 20
Asked On : Sat, 30 Oct 2010