After 3 heart attack how long can my friend live? He is 81 now

my 81 years old friend had 2 major heart attack and 1 minor, the most recent one is 7 months ago. He takes fluid tablets everyday (he suppose to but he doesn t take all the time), recently he has started drinking some beer and eating alot of icecream and fry food (don t know why he does this to himself), his symptoms are EXTREME short of breath , he couldn t even cross the road to catch a bus, but sometime he gets better the next day, also he feels quite sleepy, another symptoms is that he gets tired from walking easily, he needs to stop after walking 5 steps. Also his memory is not very good. Please tell me how long can he live?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009