Afraid to talk to people, increased heartbeat, shaking hands. Why does this happen?

please help i am always affraid to talk to people when i go to parties i get scared i always think what will happen if i will talk to them or what they will think about me for this my hearts beats fast my hands shake when i talk to them i cant even look at them eye to eye please help me i dont know why thi happens to me this 1 year i didnt went out didnt meet my friends when i meet them my hands shake hearts beats faster i think always what they will think about me i get scared for this please help me whats wrong with me thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012