Afraid of ganglion cyst removal due to reaction of medicine with marijuana. What is the risk?

I am a young female adult and am nervous about getting a ganglion cyst on the top of my hand removed because I smoke marijuana and am afraid that any thing the doctor gives me for the procedure will react badly and cause me to die even if there is no harm there what if the fact that I sleep from 7am to 4pm will some how make me die during the procedure I guess I just want to know will I die is the risk huge even a 20% chance scares me cause what of I m that few percentage that just reacts badly to the medicine
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012