Affected with psoriasis, bad hair loss. Homeopathy good enough?

hi Sir I am affected with psoriasis 4 years back on and off.When using homeopathy I am able to cure it.againg after 6 months it iis getting started and spreading all over the body.So please let me know how can I get it remove permanently.Due to this psoriasis, I lost my 60 % of hair and almost in the process of baldness .please let me know whether I can regain this hair that was caused due to psoriasis.Please provide me suggestions to avoid this situation
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013