Affected with flu twice, no relief from chest pain, weight loss. How to treat it?

I have had two lots of flu straight after each other and I cannot get rid of middle chest pain radiating out to the left. I have had antibiotics and now this is nearly four months and my lung feels as if it is filling up. I have had breast cancer previously on right side. I went to casualty as the crushing pain was so severe and I had everything checked all seemed fine. Not sure what I can do - my diet and appetite has changed dramatically and I have lost 1 stone in 2 months.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013