Affected by alcoholic cardio myopathy, mild diabetic, stopped alcohol. How long can i live?

I am 59 years old and affected by alcoholic cardio myopathy . My EF is 40% . I have completely stopped alcohol. I want to know whether I can do my normal walking exercise. Also how long I can live . I am a mild diabetic and on glynase MF before food. My H1bc is only 6. Is complete abstinence from alcohol will help to reverse the present condition. My cholestrol levels are normal. Also whether I can have normal sex life.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013