Affect of cannabis on a post transplant kidney recipient. Prolong life span?

I have read a lot of contraditory information on the internet. I am looking to validation. I ve done quite a bit of research recently on the use of cannabis but haven t found any solid information on it s effects on a post transplant kidney recipiant. Many public forums give mixed signals but the knowledge level of the posters is unknown, and WebMD claims that it could help prolong the lifespan of the transplant. What are the effects?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012