Advised to take Fertyl Super. Taken continuously, not concieving, all reports of couple normal. Further course of action?

hi ! my wife has been advised to take Firtyl Super & she continously taken it in three cycles & we met each cycle but the outcome is zero. One and half year ago she conceived but after 4 weeks that was miscarriged & that time she had been advised to take Herhope. we have done all the reports incl. my side also. What is the problem and what I ll have to do now ? Will we continue to take the same advise or any advancement?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012