Advised to take 50% Chlorogenic acid. Consume extra capsules to make up to the dosage?

I bought green coffee bean extract with svetol yesterday from Vitamin World, it says take 3 capsules twice a day (400mg), 40% Chlorogenic Acid. I was reading more about what Dr. Oz was saying about it and he says you take 1 capsule twice a (800mg total) and it should have at least 50% Chlorogenic Acid. Since the product I bought says take 3 capsules, does adding another capsule mean that the percentage of Chlorogenic acid will be increased enough to be efficient? Or should I just return it and get a product with the recommended 50%?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013