Advised surgery for varicoceles in testicle. Antibiotics for correcting thick bladder. Sperm Agglutination, pus cells present in semen analysis. Advice?

Hello, I am 23 years old healthy male and I am unmarried. I am doing bodybuilding for the past 1 year. 6 months a ago I felt pain in my left testicle and the very next day I went to the Urologist . He examined my testicles physically and then advised me to have a scrotal ultrasound . An early varicocles on the left side was found in ultrasound. He advised my to wait and see if the pain still exist then a surgery have to be done to correct it. I waited for 4 months and fortunately the pain has gone but there is another problem occurred and that is when I urinate, I feel pain on the right of my testicle. I feel pain only when my bladder is full and after I urinate. Again I went to the same Urologist and told him the situation. He ask me to do two test: Urine and UTI . I did both tests. Urine test was ok and in the UTI test, my bladder wall was found thick due to infection or inflammation. As per my reports, I undergo some antibiotic treatment for 1 week. The problem has gone now, no pain on either of the testicles. After two months of my above mentioned tests, I have been advised by the doctor to have a semen analysis . and the report is as follows: Volume: 4 ML Colour: Grayish White Viscosity: Normal Reaction: ALKALINE Liquifacation Time: 30 Mins Normal Forms: 70% - Oval Forms Abnormal Forms: 30% Pus Cells: 6-8 / hpf Sperm Agglutination - Present MOTILITY: Active after 1/2 hours: 30% Sluggish after 1/2 hours: 40% Non-Motile after 1/2 hours: 30% The doctor saw this report and said Your report is good but it is still advisable to have a surgery to treat varicoceles, Puss cells are there but no need to have another antibiotic treatment cos you already had it once to UTI infection Need your advice here.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012