Advised surgery for fissure problem. Having dryness, itchiness and pain in anus region. Detected as sentinel pile. Concerned

hello. i have been suffering from fissure post delivery and i was told that i have a fissure and was advised of a surgery. regularly i face problems like dryness, itchiness and slight pain in my anus bowel movement is normal but post my stolls i have these problems.i took antibiotics too. right now i am undergoing treatment from reputed homeopathy which gave me relief..but still at times i face all the above problem. surgeon detected as sentinile pile which pops out at times..please suggest.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012