Advised stopping use of vertin after BP checkup. What is the reason?

sir, i felt headache and doctor advised me vertin 16 in morning and after checking Bp11-70 doctor stopped vertin 16 evening on 8-10-2012. iwas diagnosed a patinet of spondilites few year back due to which i felt dizzined and used vertin for copule of weaks. sir whtehr i am having seirous problem. may kindly clarify. apart from i have horse shoe kidney due to which i am worried. i took liquour almost every day , is there sever risk to me due to intake alcohal a seek your advise kindly reply
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012