Advised laprascopy or IUI for PCOD. Which one is best for me?

hello doctor good noon. this is ramya M.ananth from chennai . im 27 years . my hubby 33 years. i got a married since 12.09.10 but till now we dont hv a kids. i under go all the medical investigations like HSG ( x-ray & ultrasound), complete hormones test, regular folicular study, all it may shows normal reports. for my hubby semen test shows normal. but my doctor priscribed me tab. metformin 500mg bd, tab.fol 123 od, tab.qgold od, for my hubby tab.qgold od, tab.siphene.m od, tab absolute-g od. for three months. my height is 145cm. weight is 45 kg till 3 month before. but nw im 48kgs. my doctor says there are 6 nos of pcod s in my overys. she suggested me for diag.lap next month or go for IUI with medical inductions of inj. HMG 75mg thirce. which one is best for me? im so depressed doctor please tell me a solution to solve my problems. thankyou .
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012