Advised increase in dosage of Veniz XR, Serenace, Zapiz. What will the side effects?

i am 29, female. i have had a guilt for the past 6 months, after that i lost control over myself, had panic attacks, pin pricks over my arms, face and even palpitations, no sleep at night and in a confused state of mind. i consulted a doc.. he has put me anti depressants Veniz XR 37.5 about 10 days back and i felt normal in 4 days. now increasing the dosage to 75mg, Serenace and Zapiz 0.25. I want to know what will be the side effects of these? will i ever be able to get off these medications? and why do i feel scared, anxious, and feel like crying a lot. i cant stop my negative thinking too. what do i do? what is wrong with me?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012