Advised gestofit vaginally, tablet not dissolving, coming out half dissolved. How to use tablet?

Hi , doctor my wife is asked to take gestofit 300mg sr from 18 day through vaginally, but that tablet is not dissolving, and it also get out in the morning with half disolved way. so please suggest me how to use the tablet, do we have to change the procedure by taking orally as mentioned in some webportal or the same way as doctor prescribed.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
Hi, Welcome To HCM, place Tablet Deep In Side Vagina With The Help Of Pointer Or Applicator Given With The Tablet Or Ask The Drug Dealer For It. Put Inside Every Night When Going To Sleep, So It Can Be Dissolve Overnight. Take Care.