Advised for egg donation. Donors blood group differs from parents. Will blood group difference be a concern?

hi doctor me and my wife have been advised to go for egg donation and the doctor has informed that the egg donor is O +ve while I am B +ve and my wife is B -ve. My query is that is it possible through natural conception to have a offspring with a blood group other than the blood group that the parents have i.e. can a child be born with a O +ve blood group if both the parents are of B blood group
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012