Advised diane 36 after pcos detection. Want to have a baby. Advice?

hello dr thanks for your response.. i always had irregular periods, got married in feb this year at the age of 24, and fell pregnant in may. Miscarriage occured at 11th week. Apprantly a subchronic hammorage was the cause. After D&C, pain in my left side of pelvic region started . All my tests came out normal but on scan pcos was found on right ovary . Now dr advised me to take diane 36 which i dont want as i soo badly want to have a child. plz advice..
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012