Advised dialysis, kidney transplantation. Reports show kidney size reduction, low hb levels, high creatinine levels. Opinion?

Dear sir. i am bipin, a male, age 23, height 5 ft, weight 38 kg, i am a student. my doctor says i have kidney problem, and i need dialysis or kidney transplantation . please guide me, what should i do. my reports are below. ULTRASOUND KIDNEY- RK is appx 65x25mm and LK is appx 64x27mm. Increased in Cortical Eechogenicity on either side with loss of C-M differentiation. no evidence of calculus or hydronephrosis is noted. no evidence of solid or cystic mass id noted. HAEMOGRAM REPORT Hemoglobile :- 8.6 gms/100ml URINE ANALYSIS Transparency :- clear color :- P.yellow reaction :- acidic Albumin :- ++++ WBC :- 2-3/hpf Deposit ,Acetone,RBC,Epithelial cells,Casts,Crystals,Amorphous,Microorganism,and Spermatozoa :- absent RENAL FUNCTION TEST Serum Creatinine :- 11.90 mg/dl Bicarbonate(HCO3-) :- 26.80 mmol/l serum Potassium(K) :- 3.30 mEq/l i have no diabetese, and controled Blood pressure. dear sir please guid me whot to do.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013