Advised Renalog to drain the kidney stone. Have chronic Cholecystitis. Any alternative ?

Hi Doc, my name is John and because i have a kidney stone with the size of 6x 9x10 mm after the CT Scan taken, and my doctor an internal medicine specialist gave RENALOG medicine to drain the stone, my question is whether the medicine is good for me or else...also i have Chronic Cholecystitis with Cholelithiasis inside, the doctor suggested to take out the bile (I don t know if that is the right name for it) Is there any other alternative or option to do it....thank you very much Doctor. My email address is YYYY@YYYY . Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012