Advised NAN as there's no breast milk, stopped due to gas problem. Now diarrhea, fever. What should I do ?

Hello Doctor, My baby is 3 and half months old and he is on formula milk as breast milk is not produced by his mother. Doctor adviced to give Nan 1 and he like that and his weiight is increasing very good now he is 7.1 Kg ( At birth time 3.25 Kg ) then due to Gas problem doctor told to stop the NAN 1 and start cow milk then after some days his weight loss and he was suffering from diarrhoea and fever , then we change the doctor and he said don t give cow milk and Start the NAN 1 again but now his weight increasing but the stool color is dark grey and passing the stool only 1 time in a day. So I visited doctor again and now he said start Lactogen 1. Sol please advice. Lactogen or Nan ?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013