Advised Meprate due to having no periods. Will I become pregnant if I have intercourse?

Hi im 28yrs old and married.I got my last periods on february 4th and had heavy bleeding from 3rd day onwards and the cycles ended on Feb 18th. I have not got periods since then and have not had any physical relations with my husband(as he is out of town) in between. I have been advised to take meprate for 5 days and i have completed 3 days now. are there chances to become pregnant if I have intercourse with my husand now.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
Taking Meprate will help in regularizing your periods. You might have to continue taking it for longer after consulting your gynecologist. It does not inhibit ovulation but conception is not recommended while taking it.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal