Advice required for recurrence of swelling outside the throat after medication in 1 1/2 year old.

my 1 and half year son had swelling outside the throat 15 days back and given augmentin dds syrup and for fever imol suspension 60 ml....after one week he is alright......after two days we are travelled since 5 days back the same place below the year outer portion of throat he had swelling and some pain ...we have test his blood test dr given him bonacide , flexon , monocef and jethymok glyzerine.... but today little bit swelling also there after 3 days of medicine .....please tell me what to do dr....
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012