Advice me about re-pregnancy, how long would it take for a result ?

I am trying for a baby and I had no problems conceiving my first child very quickly, i have been trying for about a month and i ''feel sorta'' pregnant I had some unusual symptoms ie fatigue nausea slight tender breasts, but me period was due yesterday and hasn't came and i have done loads of tests at home but all showing negative, I am thinking of just going to the docs and asking them to test me but will they be able to get a better result and how long would it take for a result, i just need to know its been driving me insane!
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009