Advice me Doctors & Specialists name and address in Kolkata for high blood pressure...

Dear, I am in Bangladesh. My wife suffer high blood presser. i want advice for her treatment. I can go to kolkata if you advice me. PLz advice me where i go, Doctors & Specialists name and address. With Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 30 Apr 2010
welcome to healthcaremagic
if tour wife having uncomplicated high blood pressure only ,i believe you can get treatment in your plce itself . get a specialist physician and get all the tests done to evaluate the condition of your wife and if needed your doctor can refer to higher center .iin kolkata you can attend b m birla hospital and may consult dr asoke kar