Advanced stage of throat cancer

sir its urgent my father is suffering from throat cancer advanced stage 84 years old pls help me soon sir
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jun 2010
Welcome to HCM.
As you mentioned your father has advanced throat cancer. Since he is 84 years old, no extraordinary management is required. What is more important is that the remaining period of his life should be made as comfortable as possible. Keep the invasive procedures to the bare minimum taking adequate measures to feed him properly.
No chemotherapy or radiotherapy need to be given, which will worsen his general condition.
Wishing your father all the best.
Visit MEDANTA"THE MEDICITY" A super Speciality Hospital In sec-38 gurgaon where U can get Consultation with Dr ashok vaid(world renowned oncologist And Dr tejinder kataria 9world Renowned breast cancer surgeon )........or visit or call for assistance 09419191439