Advanced prostate cancer, noticed a growing lump in middle of forehead. What is it ?

I am a hospice nurse typing up some notes from a patient visit. Pt. has advanced prostate cancer with mets to the bones. But, in addition, recently noticed was a growing bump in the middle of the pt. s forehead . His MD stated this was a very aggressive cancer, and it had spread to there - I am trying to figure out what to call this apparent nodule which has appeared on his forehead? thank you, AAAAAA, r.n. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012