Advanced liver cancer, blisters on feet and hand, painful abdomen. Taking morphine. Suggest?

My brother has inoperable advanced liver cancer and has been on Sorafenib . The dose had to be reduced due to severe side affects such as blistered feet & hands, he is also on oral Morphine and is suffereing pains and hardening accross the stomach. Is this the cancer or the meds he is on? What are your feelings on Marijuana as pain relief at this stage? He was diagnosed in July last year and the tumour then measured 13.8 cm
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013