Advance prostate cancer, has surgery on spine, paralyzed. On bowel program, passing white mucus, no bowels. Blockage ?

My husband has advance prostate cancer , has surgery on his spine from cancer attached a few months ago, making him paralzed. He is on a bowel program every morning with a supportory which helps him have a bowel movement . Today he did not one a bm but he has been passing some white musus and I am concerned he might have a blockage because he s stools have been rather hard. I gave him some kale for lunch and eating more fiber . He is in no pain.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013