Adult bed wetting. Why? Treatment?

hi im 35 male 4 the last week i have been wakeing up and found that i have wet the bed my girl freind is fed up with washing the sheets every day i have been doctors and he gave me some tablets but still wakeing up very wet sheets what can i do to keep dry dureing the night and so my girl freinddont have to wash sheets all time
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013
  Anonymous's Response
If you are referring Bed wetting to Nocturnal enuresis,
Anti Diuretic hormones help in reducing the urine formation in the night time. You can use some condom catheters available to reserve the urine in it.
Try to urinate in squatting posture before going to bed as the bladder will be compressed by muscles and emptying will be complete.
If you are referring Bed wetting to ejaculation,
Psychological control like meditation may improve but still not specific treatment because it is natural to have ejaculation in the morning times.
Do exercise in the late evenings as the testosterone will be used up by the muscles. Finally you can also use condom catheter here.
Have a good health, Thank you.