Adrenaline rush in chest during nights, chest tightness, headaches during the day. What could it be?

hello, my name is Julie and I m 26 years old. For the past 4 or 5 nights when I try to fall asleep, I get almost like an adrenaline rush in my chest and it keeps me awake. It is quite frightening! It happens over and over until I finally fall asleep hours later. During the day my chest has been feeling tight and Ive been getting headaches alot. I went to a doctor and they said it was pluerisy and gave me some naproxen . It hasnt helped. I worry about this all day long, and if it is anxiety , Im sure that doesnt help. can you please help me?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013