Adopted one month old baby. Has been congested since birth. Suggestions?

My son adopted a one month old baby boy in october 2012. The baby has been congested pretty much since birth. When he adopted baby he didn t have much information from birth parents, but was told that the baby has been congested for couple weeks. The baby was seen by birth mothers pediatrician and dr said maybe he will grow out of it. My son brought to new pediatrician and he seemed more concerned and set up appointment for ear, nose , throat specialist, has appointment in two weeks. Baby seems fine otherwise only other concern would be cold feet and hands, skin color looks good, happy baby. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Feb 2013
Keep the one month old infant warm by wrapping in proper clothes. You can wear the boy the gloves for hands and feet and should be closer to the mother with skin contact and check the temperature of the baby frequently by toching the baby with your dorsum(back)of your palm and check the color of feet and hands.