Administration of chromium injection must be injected intramasculary. What does it suggest?

Hi, I am wondering about the administration of the injection . In the panflet under dosage and administration it says the following Chromion must always be injected intramasculary. The aqeous solution of gonadotropins has a limited shelf life. Consequently the solution of chorimon in the solvent should be prepared directly before injection. unused solution must be discarded. the Vial is 5000 IU and I am prescriped to take 500 IU Each day? help
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012