Adenomyosis in posterior wall. Some part of uterus affected. Need to ask a doctor to conceive with or without treatment?

I was diagnosed with adenomyosis in the posterior wall. Junctional Zone thickness 2.3 cm. Area affected is estimated to be about 30% of the uterus . One small cystic area associated with the adenomyosis measuring 10mm. Is this considered diffuse or local adenomyosis? Will it affect my ability to conceive? Should I try lupron ass first treatment or go straight to trying to conceive with fertility meds (clomid/follistim)?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013