Adenocarcinoma, serosal infiltration, lymph node metastasis. What is the life expectancy?

tumor A B C morphology is of adenocarcinoma tumor grade 3 with signet morphology serosal infiltration present surgical margin tumor free lymphocytic infiltrate mild lymph node metastasis detected lesser curvature 7/7. greater curvature 4/5 omental deposits present what can be done ? what will be the life expansion please reply
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012
Oncologist 's  Response
you have not mentioned the site of tumor. Since you were mentioning about lesser curvature, I presume it is cancer stomach. Omental deposits in patients with cancer stomach indicates advanced disease. Such patients will not survive long, few months to year with best possible therapies