Addisons Disease ,please suggest me

I have been having some troubling issues tonight. My doctor thinks I may have adrenal exhaustion.. and I have all the symptoms but tonight it seems to have gotten worse. I am still very functionable but cannot sleep. have a headache. starting to get a little shakey. mentally kind of confused. I felt kind of weak all day. about an hour ago had a spike of serious energy but it quickly went away. I do not feel anything terrible in particular but i just seem horribly off. i do not know how to describe it. should i seek immediate medical attention or wait for the morning ?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

I would advise you to meet your doctor, mainly an Endocrinologist to ensure that there is not anything serious. Sometimes it could be an emergency.