Addisona disease, ultrasound shows slight renal cortical thinning. Kidney death? Special diet?

I have addisona diease . My ultrasound shows I have a poorly visualized pancreatic tail,mild atheromatous diease of the abdominal aorta, slight right renal cortical thinning,borederline prominent hepayic size at 17.2, andleft kidney shos signs indicative of some renal diease. I am in a state of shock. My doctor tells me all they can do is watch my bllod pressure and monito my blood sugar. I have red that the thinning of the cortex is the begining of the death of the kidney. Is that true ? Is there a special diet I should follow. What about vitamin supplements?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013