Addiction to spasmo proxyvon, used it as a pain killer post knee surgery. Cessation options?

hi i am tiya from india. My husband was using spasmo proxyvon since last 6 years, he told me that he is using it as a pain killer as he had undergone a knee surgery . But for some time he got addicted to it. i am not sure that he has quit it or not. how can i know that he has taken it? how can i help him leaving this drug?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
YOU NEED TO DO COUNCELLING TO LEAVE DRUG
WILL POWER CAN BE GOOD IN THESE CASES
YOU CAN ONLY BELIEVE IF HE SAY NOT TAKN OTHERWISE NO HOME WAY ACCEPT CBLOOD TESTS
YOU CAN HELP BY COUNCELLING ONLY OR TAKE HELP OF DRUG DE ADDICTION CENTRES