Addiction to masturbation affecting normal life. Suggestions?

hello sir! i have been engagad , but i will marry after 3 years after completing my Bsc. From the time of engagement i usually think about my upcoming sex life, which has affected my normal life. I am now endulged in masturbation addiction too! What should i do to jump to my normal life? I m now 22 years? Should i marry immediately or take some other substitutive steps because neither i nor parents are interested in immediate marriage of mine. well sir! your argument seems meaningful. i will throughly act upon this, but many sources urge that excessive masturbation is harmful...what will you say about this?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013