Addiction to cocaine and alcohol. Having diarrhoea with blood. Suggestions?

hi my boyfriend takes cocaine nearly every night whilst drinking alot of alcohol aswell he takes the cocaine up his nose .... iv noticed that everytime he goes to the toilet he had diorea which is always full of blood and hes constantly sick after nearly every meal ... he has an addiction to cocaine and alcohol .... but when he stays off both he is fine he sleeps better his breathing sounds better and he dosnt poo blood or puke after meals ... so seen as its onli been when he has taken the drugs is it the cocain thats doing that to hhim ?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013