Addiction of smelling own farts or passed gases. Remedy?

Hi. I am not quite sure which doctor to go to for my problem, but I guess I ll start here. I have recently come to a strange addiction of smelling my own tutes/farts/passed gasses. I know that is gross and ridiculous, but I haven t told anyone and I don t know what to do. I have googled it, and it seems that a few other people have the same problem....What is the doctor I would go to for this problem, if you know, and if you are the doctor, what is this called and how do I stop it? Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013
  Anonymous's Response
your problem is really serious but there is nothing to worry about it there are many of solution to get out of this problem not only medicines will help you, you have to take meditation this will help you a lot and with all this you should consult with psychologist also.
hope you get out of this addiction and will live better life
take care