Addiction of eating raw rice causing problem in gall bladder, X-ray shows crystals in gall bladder. Solution?

Hi. I have a problem with my sister.. since i was a kid, she used to eat uncooked rice . it s like an addiction . right now, she s having a problem in her gall bladder .. the doctor said that according to the xray result, he saw a crystal parts in her gall bladder and he thought that it s the raw rice.. we don t know how to prevent this kind of an addiction.. can you help me about this? thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012